- Query our 'Run Base' to make up a round-the-year 'Run calendar'
- After the run, List your finish times etc in the 'My Runs' table
- Blog the 'Run Experience'
- Share your pages with friends in Facebook and other networking sites
- See the Run Lists of your friends under the 'My Friends' table
Running is a pleasant sport. Combined with exotic travel, nothing to beat a marathon. This site is meant to itemize more than 1300 runs to be run worldwide. Runners are increasingly travelling long distances only to participate in a run in a different city or country. The Run – base in the site can be queried under various parameters to select runs in cities you want to visit on dates you are free.
A run is after all a run. But a Beach run is very different from a Desert run. And what about running in jungle tracks with zebras and giraffes for company, an occasional pride of lions passing by? Exoticism doesn't end with geography. Go to Timisoara in Romania, and you can run in the legendary land of the Dracula! Probably you would like to grab a sip while running under the wine-cellars of Cognac. Or run on the tracks where Alexander the Great marched in Thessaloniki, the capital of Ancient Macedonia. Why not the mother of all marathons - the original route from Marathon to Athens that Pheidippedes ran and dropped down naked and dead?